IT Strategy in the Age of Digitalization -
How IT Can Drive Innovation
The digitization that companies are facing today is putting entire business models to the test and bringing about changes in many areas of everyday life.
IT is mostly responsible for implementing these changes. It must reposition itself strategically and be agile in order to be able to implement the new requirements of the business departments as quickly as possible.
IT thus supports flexible growth, helps avoid bad investments and contributes substantially to the company's success.
IT strategy consulting with noventum consulting looks at various aspects.
Proven process models for your IT strategy projects
With the experience of countless IT strategy projects, noventum consulting has developed differentiated and flexible process models. These are applied in the following areas:
- CIO Advisory
- Development / enhancement of IT strategies
- Development of digitization strategies
- Enterprise Architecture Management
- Development of IT sourcing and cloud strategies
- Optimization/adjustment of operational and process organizations
- Lean IT initiatives
- IT turnaround measures
- IT merger and acquisition projects
Building blocks for a successful IT strategy
- Business/IT Interface: Demand & Portfolio Management
- IT Project Management
- Software Development & Quality Management
- Innovation Management
- IT Controlling
- Multiple output channels
- Powerful infrastructure for core IT and new digital applications
- Comprehensive services such as data platform & integration
- Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM)
- Efficient and reliable operation of core IT
- Rapid deployment of new functionalities, applications and services
- Efficient service and provider management
- Cross-functional DevOps teams
- Leverage automated tools for development, testing, and deployment
- Efficient control of the development landscape
- IT sourcing strategy
- IT infrastructure management
- IT service level management
- IT provider management
- Master data quality
- IT Governance & Security
- Deployment of different platforms (on premise, on demand, private cloud, public cloud)
- Highly automated infrastructure
- Flexible control of all components of the infrastructure
- Innovation scouting of new technologies
- Partnerships with technology suppliers and specialized service providers
- Experimentation and piloting of innovative solutions
- Simplification of the IT landscape (applications and infrastructure)
- Optimization of provisioning through sourcing and bestshoring
- Continuous management of the project and innovation portfolio
For more than 20 years, we have supported our customers in creating, adapting and operationalizing their IT strategy.
- In order to link the conventional IT world with the agile world of apps and web applications without any losses, we outline the new forms of integrated operating models with you.
- We pick up on new technological topics and check for you whether automated, agile and flexible IT infrastructures and application environments can increase the value contribution of your IT.
- Knowing the quality of your application portfolio is critical to developing your IT strategy. Making decisions about rationalization, prioritization or remediation requires this critical view. This has a positive impact on costs and performance.