Rapid Cloud Boarding Workshop
with Microsoft und Cast
- How do I structure my path to the cloud?
- How do I integrate it into my IT sourcing strategy?
- And what do I actually have to consider during implementation?
Experience the speed, quality & economics of the cloud through best practices:
- You will learn during the workshop and on the basis of
- the methodology for developing your cloud strategy
- how the cloud perspectives affect your IT.
- You will get an indication of your maturity level (based on best practices).
- Using Cast's application analysis tool, we will jointly analyze five of your applications and evaluate them for cloud readiness.
- You will learn how to set up a hybrid infrastructure, what requirements you need, how to address security aspects, how to migrate applications and what requirements you need to place on an orchestration solution:
- We work with you to set up a hybrid infrastructure. This is based on the noventum prototype stack and Microsoft Azure. We then migrate one of your applications into the hybrid environment with you.
- You get a "hands-on" insight into Microsoft Azure.
- You will receive a results presentation from us, including recommendations for action for your journey, and you will be cloud-ready.
For which group of people is the workshop interesting?
The workshop is aimed at planners and implementers of cloud strategies and transitions.
For CIO, Head of IT Infrastructure, Head of Applications, Head of Governance & Compliance
- Definition of your goals and strategic objectives
- From a service map to a make-or-buy decision based on best practices
- Typical service cuts in the cloud context
- How can you assess and visualize the quality of your applications?
- What does a cloud strategy look like and what elements does it include?
- What does a cloud policy look like?
- What benefits does the cloud provide?
- What security requirements do I need to consider?
For Head of IT Infrastructure, Head of Applications, Lead Architect
- How do you create an application analysis and how can you evaluate your application portfolio?
- Which technical (network, architecture) and regulatory specifications do you have to consider and which requirements have to be met?
- We implement an exemplary hybrid cloud infrastructure with you.
- We transfer an application to this hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- What does an operating model look like?
The workshop is divided into several subsections and brings them more quality through »processing time«
The offer is divided into several subsections. Firstly, our IT sourcing and strategy consultants show you the strategic aspects for your cloud transition using best practices. On the other hand, our architects implement a hybrid cloud infrastructure together with you and transfer one of your applications to the hybrid infrastructure.
Your architects learn "hands-on" the advantages of a cloud environment and avoid unnecessary mistakes at the same time.
We are also happy to build on your existing know-how and adapt the procedure!
Webinar Recording: Rapid Cloud Boarding Workshop
In the 15-minute webcast, you will receive detailed information on the background and process of this workshop concept - take a look. We will be happy to accompany you on your way to the cloud.
From the idea to structuring and implementation
Microsoft Corporation is one of the leading cloud infrastructure providers. With over 100 data centers in 38 regions serving over 140 countries. Microsoft has invested over $15 billion in building a robust cloud infrastructure through which cloud services are securely delivered with high availability and at low cost. Every Microsoft cloud is based on the fundamental principles of security, privacy and transparency.
CAST is a pioneer and global market leader in the field of software analysis and measurement. Investing more than 120 million euros in research and development, CAST has developed a solution that provides IT management with transparent insight into application development and outsourcing based on objective, fact-based decision-making.
For more than 21 years noventum consulting has been accompanying IT outsourcing/insourcing and transformation projects as a leading IT management consultancy. Its clients include well-known companies from the upper midmarket and corporate groups.