Are you a newly appointed CIO? Or are you looking for a sparring partner around IT strategic topics?
We now offer our "CIO Advisory" service virtually in a new format.
Frequent topics we deal with in the context of a CIO Advisory:
- Development of a digital- und IT-Strategy
- Transformation in the context of digitalization
- Definition of an IT roadmap
- How must the IT organization be set up in the context of digitization? (e.g., plan-build-run, source-make-deliver or innovate-design-transform; matrix organization ... What are the advantages and disadvantages?)
- What role is IT responsible for in the company?
- When do agile approaches make sense and which ones are suitable?
(OKR, Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking etc.)?
- Which roles / skills are needed in the IT organization?
- Cloud, Cloudanbieter, approach
- How do we increase the value contribution of IT?
- Identification and implementation of cost savings
What's new about the format?
Whether you use the service in the sense of a one-time sparring, or would like to be accompanied over a longer period of time, is your decision!
You determine the time and the intervals. Regardless of whether you want a one-time conversation or a series of conversations or workshops!
How does it work?
Very simple, contact us and we will discuss everything else.
Depending on the service you book, we have a fixed price.
This guarantees you full cost transparency at all times.
Our consulting offer for IT managers:
Harald Hau is an internationally experienced CIO. Among other things, he was CIO of Mercedes-Benz Turkey and Head of IT and Organization at DaimlerChrysler PT Indonesia in Jakarta. His area of responsibility covered the IT-side value chain of a vehicle manufacturer. Starting from vehicle development, production incl. warehouse, logistics, finance, HR, sales and dealer network.
Since 2012, he has been responsible for the activities of noventum S.á r.l. in Luxembourg.
The clientele of noventum S.Á R.L. includes SMEs, financial institutions as well as retailers, public utilities, energy service providers, the leisure industry and IT service providers.